Bowen is an "RICS" regulated firm of Chartered Surveyor's and Valuers offering an extensive range of valuation and building surveying services. Amongst others, we advise owner occupiers, landlords, tenants, investors, funders and developers. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest standards of service.
We specialise in the survey and valuation of both residential and commercial properties for secured lending and owner occupation or investment purposes, predominantly within London and the Home Counties, although occasionally further afield. Our RICS Registered Valuers specifically provide residential and commercial development appraisals for both funders and developers. We are on numerous valuation panels and carry out regular valuations for many financial institutions.
Our building surveying division carries out building surveys of both residential and commercial properties, again within London and the Home Counties. They also provide advice in relation to the Party Wall etc. Act 1996, along with a range of other building surveying services such as dilapidations, expert witness reports, building reinstatement cost assessments, project management and contract administration.
In conjunction with development appraisals, we also provide a certification service for release of funds on new build or conversion projects for funders, also known as Independent Monitoring Surveying (IMS).
Bowen also acts for the City of Westminster Council providing valuations under Right to Buy, acquisition and lease extensions.
We hold professional indemnity cover up to £7.5 million in the aggregate.
Bowen prides itself on our strong relationships with our clients which are fostered by an adherence to our five core values, which mirror the five professional and ethical standards of the RICS.
- Integrity – We recognise that our business relies heavily on trust and Bowen strives to be honest, straightforward and trustworthy when providing our services.
- High Standard of Service – We strive for excellence and ensure that our clients receive the best possible advice, support and performance when delivering our services.
- Trust – Bowen seeks to act in a manner which promotes both our services and the profession in a positive manner. We forge relationships by fulfilling our obligations and meeting the requirements of our clients.
- Respect – We believe it is imperative to treat all of our clients with courtesy, politeness and respect and ensure that we account for cultural sensitivities and business practices.
- Responsibility – We perform our services and act with skill, care and diligence.